What is Paris in November? The cold air, the smell of chestnuts, the Xmas markets, lights that make you dream, a romantic dinner on the Seine, a ride the big wheel to stay three meters above the sky … and look down there, a beautiful and majestic city.
This was enough for me to disconnect from the world today. And to understand that I’m in love. I love Paris.
A shopping tour in the district of St Germain, a hot chocolate in a Parisian bar 100%, then getting lost among the Christmas markets on the Champs-Élysées between crepes and waffles with Nutella!
Here are all the addresses I suggest you today:
- A coffee break “Bar du Marché” – Saint Germain des Pres –
- Shopping: Joseph, Tara Jarmon, The Kooples, Sinequanone, Catherine B (vintage) – Saint Germain des Pres
- Chocolate: Pierre Hermé – Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Italian Aperitif: Armani coffee – Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Christmas Markets – along the Champs-Élysées
- The Big Wheel : Place de la Concorde
- A fusion dinner with Philippe Starck :Miss KO – Avenue George V – Paris
What am I wearing:
- Black coat with belt high waist: MAX MARA
- Pants CELYN B
- LOUIS VUITTON handbag and scarf