Lacoquetteitalienne.com hereby gives formal notice that, under art. 13 Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereafter, the “European Regulation”), it requires the processing of certain personal data which are automatically collected or supplied through the browsing or use of the lacoquetteitalienne.com
This privacy notice concerns the Website only and not any other site, pages or on-line services which may be reached through any hypertext links displayed therein. Lacoquetteitalienne.com cannot be held responsible for the contents of these sites reached via hypertext links and the rules adopted by them, also with regard to the processing of personal data during the browsing of those websites by the user.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Data Controller is Lacoquetteitalienne.com, tax code: FR 60 810368183, in person of its legal representative, (hereafter, “LACOQUETTEITALIENNE.COM” or “Data Controller”).
2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
In order to allow the use of the Website and of its services, the Data Controller requires to know and to process certain personal data of the users that will be collected by the mere browsing of the Web Site and/or by filling in and submitting the forms on the Website. Namely, LACOQUETTEITALIENNE.COM processes the following personal data:
– to receive our newsletter: the email address provided by the user when subscribing to the newsletter.
- Browsing data. The IT systems and the software procedures governing the operation of the Website acquire certain personal data; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers employed by the users who connect to the Website, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method employed to forward the request to the server, the dimension of the reply file receive, the numerical code showing the status of the reply returned by the server (completed, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operative system and the IT environment of the user. These data, which are required for the use of the Website, are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by hour or day, geographical area of origin, etc.) and to check the correct operation of the offered services.
The browsing data shall not be retained for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation, unless any Court has any investigation requirement.
- Data submitted by the user:
- E-mail of the user subscribed to the newsletter: e-mail address provided voluntarily by the user in case of registration to the newsletter available on the Website. The newsletters may contain updates on the latest contents published on the Website, such as editorial content or advertising / promotional products or services of third parties (e.g., sponsored articles, editorial articles on events, products or services of third parties, etc.).
- Data provided by the user in case of e-mails sent to the addresses indicated on the Website: sender’s e-mail address and any other data indicated in the e-mail message. These data will be used exclusively to respond to user’s requests.
3. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller intends to store the personal data during a time frame that does not exceeds the time frame required for achieving the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, according to the current regulatory provisions. The e-mail address provided by the user to subscribe to the newsletter will be kept by LACOQUETTEITALIENNE.COM until the user revoke his/her consent by an unsubscribe request.
4. PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data may be processed both on paper and through IT tools, on any type of suitable IT support (eg., cloud systems, digital storage systems), in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
5. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Any processed personal data will not be disclosed to any third party. The processed personal data may be disclosed to the following third parties for the processing purposes described above:
– the recipients who may access to the data under a statutory provision established by the legislation of the European Union or of the member state to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the recipients who carry out, within the borders of the European Union, in full autonomy, as distinct Data Controllers, or as Data Processors specifically appointed by LACOQUETTEITALIENNE.COM, additional purposes to the activities and services listed in paragraph 3, or bank operators, internet providers, couriers and shippers, companies providing marketing services, companies which offer IT infrastructures and IT support and advisory services and also design and production of software and Internet sites, law firms, companies which offer any services seeking to customize and optimize our services, companies which offer data analysis and development services (including those regarding the interactions of the users with our services) service centres, companies or advisers appointed for providing further services to the Data controller within the limits of the purposes for which the data were collected;
– the issuing company of the credit card used by you, the suppliers of anti-fraud control services connected to the payment process and (if required) for the activation of the anti-fraud control procedure.
Any disclosure of the personal data of the users will be performed in full compliance with the statutory provisions of the European Regulation and of the technical and organizational measures established by the Data Controller seeking to guarantee an appropriate safety level.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES
The processing of personal data is carried out entirely in France and in countries within the European Union. In order to provide the services, the Data Controller may transfer the personal data towards third party countries. In this case, we undertake to:
– assess that the country to which your personal data is transferred ensures an adequate level of protection, as established under article 45 of the European Regulation; or
– use the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data outside the EEA (as approved under article 46.2 of the European Regulation); or
– assess, in the case where we transfer your personal data to the United States, that the third party is a member of the Privacy Shield.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As regards the processing of his/her personal data, pursuant to the European Regulation, the data subject is entitled to:
– withdraw his/her consent to the processing at any time. We must highlight, however, that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, as established under art. 7, paragraph 3 of the European Regulation;
– obtain from the Data Controller access to his/her personal data under art. 15 of the European Regulation;
– obtain that the Data Controller rectifies and integrates the personal data deemed inaccurate, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, under art. 16 of the European Regulation;
– obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her where one of the grounds under art. 17 of the European Regulation applies;
– obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of the processing of the personal data concerning him or her where one of the grounds under art. 18 of the European Regulation applies;
– receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
– request the Data Controller to transmit personal data to another controller without hindrance under art. 20 of European Regulation;
– object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including the profiling, based on those provisions, pursuant to art. 21 of the European Regulation;
– not be subjected to decisions based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, which could cause legal effects concerning the data subject, in case the same has not previously and explicitly provided consent, as set forth by art. 22 of the European Regulation; moreover, in relation to the automated processing, the data subject has the right to obtain human intervention from LACOQUETTEITALIENNE.COM, as well as to express an opinion or contest the decision, as provided for by art. 22.3 of the European Regulation;
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77) or right to an effective judicial remedy (79), if he or she believes that the processing breaches the European Regulation. The complaint may be lodged in the Member State where he or she has his or her habitual residence, works or where the alleged violation occurred.
In order to exercise each right thereof, you may contact the Data Controller in person of its legal representative, by sending a written notice via email at the following address: corporate@
8. CONSENT OF CHILDREN CONCERNING THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES
It is explicitly forbidden that anyone under sixteen (16) years of age uses the services provided through the Website. By signing up or by purchasing on the Website you confirm that you reached the age of majority in your country of residence.
– Technical cookies
Technical (session or persistent cookies) are used, i.e. small text files containing a certain quantity of information exchanged between the Website and the terminal (or, better still, with the employed browser), which allow the correct operation and use thereof or a better Website experience. For example, they help us to locate the Store closest to you, learn and remember your preferences on the language of the Website. When you select a country and language in the splash page or via the IP geolocation, we save this information in the cookies for subsequent sessions. Cookies are also used to show/hide the newsletter subscription banner.
– Analytical Cookies
– Profiling cookies
Third-Party profiling cookies are also used on the Website for user profiling. Upon accessing the Website, a banner will appear to inform the user of the use of third-party profiling cookies on the Website. The consent of the user is required for the use of profiling cookies. The user can authorize or deny consent to the installation of cookies through the options provided in the banner. The consent thus expressed will be recorded by the Website in such a way that the banner does not appear in the event of subsequent visits to the Website by the user.
If the user gives its consent to profiling, profiling cookies will allow to create a user profile, based on the tastes and preferences expressed by the user while browsing the Internet, in order to be able to customize the content of advertisements on the Website, so that the user will view only advertisements in line with the its profile while browsing the Website.
The user can uninstall the profiling cookies at any time, without compromising the user’s ability to browse the Website. If the user decides to disable behavioral advertising, it does not mean that the user will no longer display advertising on the Website. However, the advertising banners that the user will display on the Website may not reflect the user’s interests or preferences.
– Third Party Cookies
Certain third parties may install cookies on your device. We do not have any control on the use of third-party cookies and, therefore, we have no responsibility for their use. Third parties hold their own privacy notices and the data collection procedures. The list of the third-party cookies installed on the Website is provided below:
Facebook – https://it-it.
The provision of any cookie can be in any case disabled by working on the settings of your browser. Please note, however, that working on these settings may make the Website impossible to use in the case where the cookies which are required for the provision of our services are blocked. In any way, each browser has different settings for disabling cookies. Here the links to the instructions for the most common browsers: